Friday, October 7, 2011

Suam suam kuku... ~

simple entry.. 

just want to make myself clear

everything is ok... 

cool....


Hope I can memorise everything tomorrow... 

:( 


i hope the reason that i stay here.. 
that i choose a few months ago.. 
last week...

my promise to my parents... 

can make me become tough... patient.. 
and manage my mentality.. 
more efficient.. 

more rational... 

because i am not perfect... 


saya sayang upsi... 
sebab tu saya berada di sini.. 
:(

our life is written in Permanent Ink, there's no erasing what you've already written, so keep writing.. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck babe!
memorise it now!!!!!!!!!

-stepsister- ;p

anak gemilang said...

@Anonymous eh.. sejak bila aku ada tk.. hahahaa.. ko org soh join.. xmoooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk.... ~ haish..

 

Oura Galaxy - Copyright © 2014 | Designed by Anne Shah