Monday, March 5, 2012

Dream High


sometimes.. 
I ask myself.. 

How high is my dream???

but.. 

the answer is always the same.. 


life is very hard to predict.. 
sometimes.. 
it will change.. 

Youn need to listen to your heart.. 
and everyone around you.. 



but as long.. 
I am not alone.. 
i have my own supporter.. 
that able to support me when i fall down.. 
that able to make me smile.. 
when I cry.. 
all is well.. 

because im Zahora Ahyan.. 
:)


mode: ape kau merapu tengah malam nie. pg tdo la ora!!!

2 comments:

aku HaniAsyira said...

oh, yeah!! betul tuh.. as long as we live make our day happy although we have to smile in tears.. =)

Zahora Ahyan said...

@aku HaniAsyira thanks dear. sometimes. we need to sacrifice ourself to make our parents smile.. :)
i will do anything for them.. as long as them happy for me.. :)

 

Oura Galaxy - Copyright © 2014 | Designed by Anne Shah